The Business of Woodworking
There’s a lot to the business side of woodworking, like how you think about your business as a business, how to price your work, and how to market your business, so you stay profitable and how to stay off the income roller coaster where you get a big commission, then stop looking for new customers while you make it, then have to hussle to find the next one.
Now, Mark Stephenson from Ownermarketingschool.com and Kate Swann from the Florida School of Woodwork team up for the first-ever course to help you unlock the business potential in the work you love.
By the end of the course you’ll have a simple marketing plan in your hands-on how to get more business, a repeatable method to pricing your work correctly.. and a lot more. Come prepared to work hard and think deeply and find results.
Some of the topics you’ll learn about include:
- Mindset – what it means to think about your business LIKE A BUSINESS
- Choosing a Niche or Target Market
- How to Validate that market BEFORE you try selling into it
- Getting Found online for FREE
- Social Media set up for NON-Social media people
- How to harness the power of automated marketing
- Digital Advertising on Google and Facebook
- Pricing your work
As part of this process, you will be invited to participate in a private Facebook group where you can talk with other individuals also working towards the same goals.